Since I love using whatever is handy to make a quick meal, I whipped up this one pot pizza pasta & it is as yummy as it sounds!
The best part? It’s ready in just 20 quick minutes because of this tasty shortcut!
One Pot Pizza Pasta with Ragu Pasta Sauce
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
Total time: 20 mins
Ragu Homestyle sauces are my #1 favorites because they have:
- No artificial flavors
- No artificial colors
- No high fructose corn syrup
There’s no need for that junk & I love knowing I’m feeding my kids CLEAN food!
Here’s what I had on hand, but you can use any of your favorite pizza toppings.
- Ragu Homestyle Pasta Sauce – I used Thick & Hearty Four Cheese
- Kalamata Olives
- Artichoke Hearts – chopped
- Pasta (uncooked)
- Pepperoni – chopped
- Mozzarella Cheese – saved for garnish
- Combine & heat uncooked pasta, pasta sauce, and toppings (except cheese) in large, deep skillet.
- Add water little by little while pasta cooks. You don’t want it too runny, so just add enough liquid to keep the pasta cooking. Bring the pot to a low boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer (medium to medium-low heat) and stir occasionally. Cook for 8-10 minutes, or until pasta is al dente.
More Like This
Serve & Enjoy
Want me to send you these baby shower scattergories cards?