I’m so excited to share an amazing opportunity with you.
Thanks to Voya Financial, all newborn babies born on a specific day will receive a free $500 mutual fund investment!
Did you have a baby in 2015?
Do you know someone else who had a baby in 2015?
Make sure you share this article with everyone you know & let’s see how many of these investments we can give away to growing families!
All they need to do is simply click here to claim the award.
So, WHAT is the magical date….?
All babies born on October 19, 2015 qualify for a $500 mutual fund investment from Voya Financial!
Why is Voya giving away this investment?
Voya wants parents to know that it’s never too early to start saving for your child’s future & it’s not too late to start thinking about your own retirement plans. Voya Financial can help you with both.
More than 1,000 new parents were surveyed by Voya & here are the findings:
- Four-in-ten (40%) spent $500+ on baby-related items in the first year that were nonessential or never used.
- 20% spent over $1,000 on these items!
- A majority (60%) of overspending went to clothing, toys and baby entertainment.
- 20% went to upgraded strollers, baby carriers and accessories.
- 20% also went to expensive nursery furniture and décor.
- Nearly one-third (32%) hoped their children would receive money this holiday season instead of traditional gift items, such as toys and clothes
Putting away small amounts regularly will make a HUGE difference for your child down the road.
Just like parenting, planning for retirement is a journey & not a destination. Both of these journeys begin on the very day your child is born!
This campaign is promoted in connection with National Retirement Security Week in order to raise awareness and help the next generation on the path to retirement readiness.
So make sure you SHARE this information with your friends & let them know all babies born on October 19, 2015 will receive a $500 mutual fund investment from Voya!
Let’s see how many babies we can help out this holiday season!
Want me to send you these baby shower scattergories cards?